New to the market is this outstanding terraced property which would be ideal for a family.
The property comprises two reception rooms downstairs. Additionally there is a kitchen in excellent condition, which has new white goods. Through the kitchen, there is access to a fantastic garden.
Upstairs, you will find three double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, as well as a good sized well presented bathroom with bath.
The property is available immediately and we would urge you to view as soon as possible.
ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION
Woolwich remained a small Kentish village until it started to become a leading military and industrial town. It was home to the Woolwich Dockyard, the Royal Arsenal (dating back to 1471), the Royal Military Academy (1741) and the Royal Horse Artillery (1793); the town still retains an army base at the Royal Artillery Barracks (although 16RA Royal Artillery left in 2007, Woolwich Barracks still house the Royal Artillery Band and more recently Second Battalion Princess of Wales Royal Regiment and Kings Troop Royal Horse Artillery), and the Royal Artillery Museum, Firepower.
Arsenal Football Club were founded in Woolwich in 1886 by workers at the Arsenal â€“ the club were initially known as Dial Square, then Royal Arsenal and then became Woolwich Arsenal in 1891. They moved to Arsenal Stadium, Highbury in north London in 1913, and dropped the Woolwich prefix the following year. This is a rare example of a British football team moving from its local area, albeit relocating within the same conurbation.
Woolwich Polytechnic founded in 1892, merged with other local colleges and became Thames Polytechnic in 1970. In 1992 it was granted university status as the University of Greenwich. In 2000, the University began a relocation to the Old Naval College, several miles to the west in Greenwich town centre, leaving only an administrative presence in Woolwich.
Woolwich was the start of the route of the last London tram, on 5 July 1952.A scheduled Route 40 tram, restricted to just a nominal number of fare paying passengers, was driven through enormous crowds to New Cross, finally arriving at New Cross depot around 1am on the 6 July.
Woolwich is the location of the United Kingdomâ€™s first branch of McDonaldâ€™s (the 3,000th in the world), which opened on 13 November 1974. Woolwich was chosen because it was considered to be a representative English town at the time
Once redevelopment of the former Royal Arsenal site began, Woolwich started to enjoy a renaissance. Several High Street chains previously absent from Woolwich have opened branches, and longer-established shops have been refurbished. The new terminus of the Docklands Light Railwayâ€™s London City Airport branch, Woolwich Arsenal station opened on 10 January 2009.
A large-scale redevelopment of the area around Love Lane called Woolwich Central, near the eastern end of Powis Street, commenced in 2011. The project includes demolition of several buildings including the Post Office, Crown Building, Peggy Middleton House and Thomas Spencer Halls of Residence, and the construction of new council offices called the Woolwich Centre ( opened in August 2011 ) and housing, local shops and a large branch of Tesco (opened in November 2012).